Oken Eyffler Bursary
The Oken Eyffler Bursary is available to WCG students and aims to provide financial assistance to students above the age of 18 from the Town of Warwick, postcode CV34, from September 2020 as follows:
- The Bursary is available for those studying Health Care and Social Care subjects at WCG Colleges at Leamington Spa, Rugby, Warwick, Evesham, Pershore and Malvern.
- The bursaries can be accessed by further and higher education students studying in 2020/2021.
- The maximum individual grant will be £1,000 (subject to exceptional circumstances) and can help with travel to and from college, accommodation, books and equipment, college trips and counselling etc.
- To be eligible the household income will need to be less than £30,000 (net of tax and National Insurance) although the Trustees will consider each case on its own merits.
- The Charity’s Trustees’ aspiration is that bursaries are awarded to students who demonstrate in their application strong personal disciplines, a capacity to work hard and have a passion to succeed.
- A WCG panel will review all Oken Eyffler applications and the panel of representatives reserve the right to interview final candidates before awarding bursaries.
- All grants are discretionary.
- The bursaries will be awarded annually to successful applications (for a maximum of three years). If the student withdraws in that academic year they may, subject to the circumstances, be required to repay the bursary.
APPLICATIONS CAN BE MADE TO WARWICKSHIRE COLLEGE GROUP